2018년 2월 20일 화요일

My AVC.com

After just two more daily posts I have passed the 30/30 mark. That is 30 blog posts in 30 days.

I didn't set out to post daily, it just kind of happened. But I like it.

As Fred Wilson put it so succinctly in a recent tweet: "Writing is remembering."

These posts allow me to reflect on the day and return to what was top of mind, or interesting, or thought provoking. Put simply, writing helps me focus on what is worth remembering.

Since I think I will keep this little habit up, now is as good a time as any to pen one of my very quaint dreams: I hope that I can earn a few readers who want to join into a daily discussion below my posts.

I have said it many times, but the comment sections on AVC.com and Wolfstreet are amazing resources. The discussions that go on there by a steady cast of characters is food for my soul on a daily basis.

As an unknown, I know that discussion will never happen here. Why would it? It'll probably never happen on Steemit either. I will write about 'why' later.

My belief is that it will happen on Cent. Very soon (I hope) the site will add a section for content creators. Hopefully it will allow for two-way funding (i.e. a way for me to support those daily, commenting readers and for readers to support my writing). And hopefully I will be able to anoint my own Centurions - my steady cast of commenters.
Hopefully.

Anyways, until that becomes a reality, I will keep plugging away, writing things worth remembering.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기