2018년 2월 24일 토요일

What I Write About

From my accidental habit of blogging daily, I have written 34 posts already so far this year. Well, 35 if you include this post.

Predictably, I have written the most about Crypto and my current obsession, Cent. A total of 14 posts have been written on those two topics alone.

I have written a total of 10 posts - 5 posts each - about my daily life and other random inspirations. Posts about my life have focused on my habits and routines as well as specific daily moments. Daily inspirations have come from well written articles, podcasts that I want to listen to again, and other random bits and pieces of life that I encountered at some point during my day.

AVC.com and Wolfstreet are both part of my daily routine, but I have broken both of them out into a separate category due to their outsized impact on me. I have written 4 posts inspired by both of them so far.

Reading has been a life long passion. I have read thousands of books in the couple of decades I've been alive. Whilst I am uncertain how many books I will read and re-read this year, I plan to write about most of the books I read and will post a list of every book I read this year at the end of December. So far there have been 3 posts on 2 of the 3 books I have read this year.

My work in the HR department of a major Korean conglomerate has made it into 3 posts. I expect many more blog posts reflecting my unique experiences and lessons learned heading forward.

Who knows what other categories or topics will make it into my writings as the year progresses, but I think it is safe to say the the topics I have written about up until this point will continue to figure prominently in future writings.

If anyone is reading what I write, feel free to let me know what you think of my writing. Let's talk in the comments. Hopefully I can get you paid. And you can help me build up a reader base that helps support this whole thing.  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기