2014년 3월 13일 목요일

Blink

Standing on the precipice, with the horizon at it's widest looking out wondering what will unfold upon it, he stares starry eyed.  I push him off.

After years sojourning in the academe constructing scaffolding to support her left-leaning intellectual conception of new Marxish thought, she climbs atop.  I topple the structure.

Returning to the shanty town after dumping last nights vile concoction of food scraps and feces in the dried out river basin she pauses, and sighs.  I burn the village down.

Having erected the tallest phallus, its tip penetrating the clouds, the contractor rides the elevator to the top, and smiles.  I initiate its implosion.

Sitting here typing this while nothing happens around me, I continue typing, while being swallowed by the nothing.  And then I blink.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기