2010년 3월 14일 일요일

High School Status B-Buster Shizzer

What the fuck man, it's 945 pm on a goddamn Sunday. My highs wearin off from the little bit of weed I smoked today and I'm still at Blockbuster. I'm fuckin sittin my ass down and readin a magazine. This standin bullshits too tirin. Goddamn Angelina Jolie is fuckin tits man. I think I'll read that mag. This is the most luxury I've been privy to all week. Sittin on a cold metal chair with a movie trailer playin overhead four weeks old that I memorized better than the Dicken's two weeks ago and got annoyed with three point five weeks ago, and readin whatever magazine this is with Angelina's fine ass.

Beep Beep

What the F. Who the hell rents videos this goddamn late? Oh how are you doing tonight Sir? Do you need any assistance? Oh I will gladly find that for you. Just hold on for a second and I'll go get it. To get you the fuck out of here. I'll meet you up at the register Sir. Goddamn this guy's a grease ball. He's got some sweatpants with cigarette burns and a dirty ass white undershirt on with yellow pit-stains growin by the minute. Do you have your Blockbuster card with you tonight Sir? No, of course you don't you greasy mother fucker, you probably ate it along with the wallet you never had. What's your last name Sir? Dick, hmm no fuckin comment on that shit. Beep. Beep. Ok Sir, your total is.... What?! you have a coupon? You fucking stingy prick, you can't even afford a measly video rental. Ok Sir, let me just scan that for you quickly. Beep. Beep. Goddamn why isn't this shit workin? Beep. BeepBeepBeepBeep. I'm sorry Sir, this coupon appears to be expired. Oh, you just received it last week? You goddamn liar. That is honestly the one thing I can't fuckin stand, a liar, but I'm too tired for this shit. I apologize for the confusion and I will give you a store credit for this. Beep. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, here are your movies and have a GREAT NIGHT. Dick head.

Did you just give him a store credit Matthew? Haven't I told you a million times you can't just be giving store credits to whomever you feel like? Are you even listening to me? Hey, where do you think you're going mister? I'm not done speaking to you (yet)....

Yo I'm sorry I'm going on my fifteen. Haha too late bitch, I'm already out the door. Shit I'm stressed man. I gotta get something to chill me out. Hmm, ah! Holy shit, holy shit. I think my boy left his bowl and bud in my whip. Haha ya mother fucker. Lemme get this bowl packed. Goddamn this is some sticky shit. Aight, here we go... Flick, flick.

Welcome to Blockbuster, how can I help you?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기