2019년 1월 20일 일요일

Distributed Working

[Originally published on Cent]

I just listened to an episode of Product Hunt Radio and the topic of distributed teams and work came up at around the 20 minute mark.

The Cent team is distributed and our demeanor, communication and trust in one another are turning us into a force to be reckoned with.

After I brought up my personal experience working for a 10,000 employee global EPC contractor in the Cent Slack, @max said:

> a 10,000 person corp...I think we can change the world with under 10.

That's awesome. And I agree. But we can always get better. We can get better in part by learning from other businesses who have significant portions of their organization distributed just like we do.

So I want to ask you all to share any meaty write up, overviews, introductions, analysis - whatever - about companies with successful distributed working cultures that you read before. Or share your own experiences working in a distributed workplace. What worked? What didn't?

Some exemplar companies that I hope you can find articles on could include Automattic, InVision and Buffer.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기