2019년 1월 20일 일요일

MV - I don't know

[Originally published on Cent]

Boy do I have a MV for y'all. I just watched it like 10 times in a row, back to back to back. It's sooo good.

The Korean rapper G2 paired up with Lyricks, one half of the Korean-American rap duo Year of the Ox, and recorded this MV to their song "I Don't Know" and it's really freaking good. Oh, did I say it's good? Check it out.

On top of a super chill beat, the lyrics and MV perfectly capture Seoul nights, Korean drinking culture, and a somehow super relatable feeling of lonely selfishness.

The song is off G2's new album "tHROWING uP bUTTERFLIES" and if it's any indication of what the rest of the album sounds like, I think I may have found my first favorite album of 2019.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a green bottle of soju calling my name.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기