2018년 6월 21일 목요일

Cent Updates About to Roll Out

We have a new update for everyone^^

It's been a busy week, and the time to roll out updates and new functions is almost here.

I'm really excited about the new functions that will be added today, especially the new logo, ability to tip in app and the social share widget that will make sharing great content from responses possible for the first time.

With each successive update that I've been a part of, I've found that more so than the headline additions or changes, it's the small changes or updates that leave me feeling most satisfied. This time the simple addition of showing lifetime earnings and total number of responses has me super stoked.

There are still a few last minute items to finalize so todays post will end right here. But check back to beta.cent.co in a few short days to catch all the new new [sic] we have for you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기