2018년 6월 5일 화요일

Proof of Passion (PoP)


What do you talk about when you're drunk?

I'm not sure if there's a better Proof of Passion than the topics and subjects individuals bring up and (try to) focus on when they're drinking. To be clear, 'drinking' here refers to the consumption of alcoholic beverages, but I suppose it could also apply to the consumption of any marijuana-based product as well.

As any casual reader of this blog knows, my passion for the past eight or so months has been Cent. And you best believe that I am talking about Cent every damn time I drink. Just ask my wife or best mates, or close co-workers.

While the activity of drinking catches a lot of flack, mostly stemming from the results and consequences of over-drinking, when engaged with in moderation the results can be enlightening and therapeutic.

Nearly everytime I drink and talk about Cent, or anything that I am super passionate about and have invested a great deal of time and thought into, I make new connections, associations, convictions and advancements in my thinking.

The key is to remember these new connections, associations, convictions and advancements in your thinking. That's why I'm not shy about taking notes in my Diaro app while I'm drinking. Especially when it comes to Cent, my notes are writing the future. And alcohol has definitely helped in tha process.

But alcohol is just a tool. If that underlying passion hadn't existed, alcohol wouldn't have helped anything; in fact it probably would have had a net negative impact on my life. So I guess the moral of this story is to find your passion, and then get drunk or high. God, parents are going to love this blog post. Cheers everyone🍻

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기