2018년 6월 29일 금요일

Trippin' on Governance

My thoughts have been pretty much overtaken by all things governance.

The other day when I penned that way too damn long article on digital social primitives [here], I realized after I clicked publish that I was trying to talk about governance, but instead I became too attached to a specific example which I think ended up obfuscating what I really wanted to say.

So in an attempt to distill my thoughts even further I am re-reading and re-watching the writing and talks of people far, far smarter than I am discuss the core concepts of governance. 

I'll share exactly what I am reading and watching since it doesn't seem like much:
Enjoy your weekend yall, I'll be spending mine digging deeper down into my obsessive rabbit hole thinking blockchain governance through until I find what I hope will be a clearer way to write about it in relation to Cent.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기