2018년 6월 1일 금요일

Vacation Planning

Today will be spent getting any last minute supplies needed for a little summer vacation my wife and I will be taking for a week starting Monday over in Japan.

I'm super excited.

For me at least one of the joys of traveling is the plane ride to and from wherever the destination is, especially when you can listen to music along the way.

It's been my experience that certain songs just sound better on planes. That's why I have a 'flying playlist' where I've added songs throughout the years that are awesome to listen to in-flight.

But I'm looking to add to that playlist, so I posted a bounty on Cent asking fellow Centians what their favorite songs to listen to while flying are. If you have some songs, go [here] and leave me your recommendations and help me sort up the best reaponsea so far. It'll be worth your while since you'll be getting paid.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기