2018년 4월 21일 토요일

Podcast of the Week No. 3

Last week there wasn't a single podcast that stood out as my favorite, as much as there was a specific type of podcast that I really dug: post-mortems to the almost-conversation between Sam Harris and Ezra Klein.

There were two post-mortems (that I came across), both with Sam himself:

- one on his own show, Waking Up with Sam Harris [here]
- and one on the Joe Rogan Experience [here]

The post-mortem on his own show occurs at the very beginning of the episode, or what Sam calls the "housekeeping" portion on the show. The entire JRE episode was a meta discussion around the factors that prevented a conversation from unfolding between Sam and Ezra, but there were a few times where the podcast with Sam and Ezra was explicitly discussed and analyzed.

Apparently Ezra wrote about it as well, but I have yet to check that out. If there were more that I missed, please let me know.

Happy weekend yall.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기