2018년 4월 27일 금요일

Over the Hill

Over the past few months I have really fallen into writing. 

I want to say thank you to everyone who has fallen into reading what I've written.

On average, more than 30 people are landing on my page daily. That's crazy.

I remember when I had 2 people visit my blog over the course of three days and thinking what it'd be like to have just 2 people visit my blog daily.

There are a few of you who I know are regular readers. You will be rewarded soon. As soon as I can move my blog to Cent, I will place a bounty on each daily blog post. I will make sure that my regular readers get paid, you all will just need to help moderate and/or start discussions below what I write.

If people subscribe and pay me for my writing, the bounties will increase. 

That's the plan. Anyways, thank you all for helping me pass the 10,000 view mark for this humble blog. 

I think it's safe to say that I am now over the hill.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기