2018년 4월 7일 토요일

Podcast of the Week No.1

Heading forward I plan on sharing my favorite podcast from the past week every Sunday.

This week my favorite podcast came from the *prolific* Software Engineering Daily podcast. Host, editor and (I think) creator Jeff Meyerson has been on a bit of a streak for the past two or three weeks covering all things crypto.

As the name implies, this podcast focuses more on the technical components of projects from a software engineer's perspective. This has not changed during their coverage of a ton of crypto projects which is a breath of fresh air from most (but definitely not all) podcasts covering crypto today.

Every episode is worth a listen, but I want to recommend this episode featuring Gitcoin [link]. Gitcoin is a network of distributed smart contracts, based upon Ethereum, that provides tools for Github repo maintainers to push their repos forward by easily allowing *bounties* to be set on issues by staking ETH or ERC20 tokens against any github issue.

I think you can tell why this project is interesting to me;)

Happy podcasting.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기