2018년 12월 16일 일요일

Centology

[First published on Cent]

On my daily run tonight I was thinking:

Once the hashtag feature gets rolled out on Cent - which, uh...I hear is imminently - what hashtags will Centians start using? What hashtags will I start using?

If my posts on Cent over the past month are any indication of what I'll write about in the future, I can think of at least two distinct, reusable hashtags that I'll probably use fairly regularly.

#BOTI is the first, obvious hashtag.

The second one though, I'm still not 100% on. As a lot of you know, I like to think and write about Cent, a lot. I think and write about Cent from an almost academic perspective.

Therefore, I was thinking #Centology might work. What say you? I'm totally open to better ideas.

I'm also curious to know what hashtags other Centians are planning on using, or any hashtag suggestions anyone may have based on certain types of posts or topics they've seen on Cent more than a few times.

So reply with your hashtag suggestions and ideas. There is only one constraint to bear in mind: Only one (1) hashtag will be allowed per post or reply.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기