2018년 12월 16일 일요일

Off Days

[First published on Cent]

I'm not quite sure how to take an "off day" from writing.

Fred Wilson, my model for daily writing, essentially takes every Friday and Saturday off by uploading an easier to write "Funding Friday" post along with a Saturday post that typically - but not always - consists of an embedded YouTube video of someone else talking about this or that.

I feel like I am burning the candle at both ends these days. That isn't healthy.

So I am looking for suggestions that could become the "Funding Friday" and regular Saturday video embeds for me and Cent.

The key point that I am struggling with is that these "easier" posts should *still* be valuable for anyone reading them.

So let me know what I should post when I am drunk or hungover, as those are the equivalent of Saturday and Sunday for me.

※ p.s. cheers to @charlesx for what will hopefully become daily, similar but unique artwork.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기