2018년 12월 16일 일요일

Gift Giving

[First published on Cent]

I have a confession: I'm a terrible gift giver.

I'm just not creative when it comes to gift giving.

If I had it my way, every future present from me would be a url loaded with crypto, that I'd send out via email or instant message.

A few months back I found out about Eth2.io that allows anyone to do just, so I'm legit tempted to do that. Seriously.

But if I give my wife a url loaded with crypto, well, I just don't think that'd go over very well.

So I need your help, fellow Centians.

Please give me some suggestions for what I should get my wife for Xmas this year.

I'm going shopping tomorrow, so if any Centian can make my life a little easier by giving me a good suggestion that saves me time shopping, I'll make sure to send an extra tip. Many thanks.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기