2018λ…„ 11μ›” 11일 μΌμš”μΌ

Question: How are you keeping up with all these new posts on Cent?

[This was first published on Cent here]

Well, it looks like Seeding🌱 and the ability to post for free have really started to take off.

But now that a ton of new content is getting posted each day, I'm finding it all a bit hard to keep up with. Despite having upped my overall replies, comments, and total sorts, I still feel like I'm missing a lot.

The biggest frustration I've been experiencing is that I'll see an interesting looking title as I'm scrolling down through all the new posts, but forget to come back to it.

I'm curious how my fellow Centians are handling all these new posts (and bounties too - it looks like we're averaging around 25~30 live bounties each day)?

If you're experiencing any challanges due to the explosion in new content like I am, please describe those pain points, but more importantly please share any potential solutions you may have that we could implement to make your Cent experience even better.

λŒ“κΈ€ μ—†μŒ:

λŒ“κΈ€ μ“°κΈ°