2018년 11월 20일 화요일

So Nice You Listen Twice

[This article was first published on Cent here]

Long-time Centians know that I'm very big on podcasts.

The daily ritual of popping my earbuds in to listen to a podcast as I'm riding the elevator down from my apartment into the metro station every morning, and then again at night after setting the sleep timer and laying down in bed are the two solid oak bookends that bracket the beginning and end of each day for me.

While it doesn't happen everyday, I find myself coming across more and more podcast episodes that I end up listening to multiple times.

To me there's nothing better than coming across a new podcast episode that makes you feel so good you want to listen to it again. And in some cases again and again.

Luckily for me I came across another one of those podcast episodes today that just so happens to be as timely as it is good.

There is no doubt that crypto is in the middle of a very strong storm of skepticism and indifference that will probably linger longer thsn we'd like.

While it's important not to delude yourself about what's actually going on in the markets right now, it's equally if not more important to continue tracking good projects and long-term visions.

And for me, at least, Coinbase CTO Balaji Srinivasan and AngelList CEO cum crypto philosopher king Naval Ravikant are two of the best people to listen to in order to accomplish both of those aims. What's more, they happened to speak with one another on the most recent episode of Erik Torenberg's excellent Venture Stories podcast.

I highly recommend everyone check that episode out, and I hope at least a few of you will end up listening to the episode a couple times because it really is that good.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기