2018년 5월 28일 월요일

Drugs: the Good, the Bad and the Trippy


It seems like everywhere I turn these days I'm sorrounded by Pollan. And when I say Pollan, I mean drugs.

Of course I am talking about how it seems like Michael Pollan is on every podcast talking about his new book on drugs - specifically hallucinogenics - entitled, "How to Change Your Mind."

As Michael has repeatedly said on the Joe Rogan experience [here], the Ezra Klein Show [here], and Waking Up with Sam Harris [here], our time appears exceptionally fertilized for this discussion on drugs. It's about damn time.

To continue this discussion I posted a bounty on Cent to provide a forum for Centians to talk about drugs however they want. I anticipate a lot of high quality open discussion and dialogue, but I'm sure there will be Centians who are completely against the topic. Nevertheless, I'm excited to see how it all unfolds.

Anyways, join the discussion and get paid for sharing your thoughts here: https://beta.cent.co/+jz6rjv

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기