2018년 5월 5일 토요일

Podcast of the Week No.5

Patrick O'Shaughnessy is on a roll. Each episode of his 'Invest Like the Best' podcast is a must listen (for me).

His guests are all deep thinkers, analytical as hell, and making big moves in the most exciting sectors around.

Last week Patrick had Chris Douvos, a managing partner at Venture Investment Associates, on the show [link] and it was just a great episode.

The discussion that ensued when Chris was discussing why he hates when others talk about what it would take to "make" a second Silicon Valley triggered a deep insight in myself about how I think about Korea. I am spreading that insight out over a series of posts that I will begin posting soon (hopefully on Cent 🤸).

In the meantime, happy podcasting and enjoy your weekend.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기