2018년 5월 29일 화요일

Stay Grinding

We all get tired, especially after doing the same thing over and over.

Runners really get tired, because they perform a physically taxing action over and over.

The prescription to fatigue or feeling tired is usually to rest.

Good runners though, when they hit "the wall" or the point during a run or race when the feeling of exhaustion seems almost overwhelming, they break through that fucking wall and keep grinding.

After breaking through that 'runner's wall' a lot of runners get what they call a second wind to propel them until they reach the end of their run or race.

For non-runners, the equivalent of a run or race is the targets and goals we set for ourselves.

It may seem trivial, but one of my goals is to post on this blog (or hopefully on Cent soon) every day until I die or it just doesn't make sense to do so anymore. A couple other tasks I've set for myself are to post at least one Tweet a day on the Cent Twitter account and publish one Spotlight article every week on Cent's Medium page.

Regarding the latter two tasks, it felt as if I were hitting a mental wall yesterday morning. I just couldn't think of anything, but then I put my fingers to the screen and tapped out this Tweet:

And that sparked this convo beneath the Tweet:

Which ended in this priceless moment:

And that episode sparked the thought that helped me decide what this week's Cent Spotlight will focus on.

Boom.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기