2018년 5월 1일 화요일

Thoughts on Marshall McLuhan?

Yesterday I was privy to some pretty freaking awesome news about Cent and original content.

While I can't go into specifics, I can say that good things will be happening soon. Very soon.

So in preparation of these 'good things', I posted on Cent and attached a bounty of 0.03 ETH [link]. This isn't a normal Cent post though, it is a bit of a test-post of sorts.

I'm not sure if my writing style will change when I start blogging on Cent, but I know I'll be able to interact in several new ways that just haven't been possible before.

One of those new interactions is soliciting immediate suggestions or ideas people may have about something or someone.

I know I want to write about Marshall McLuhan and his book "Understanding Media" that I'm currently reading and make some connection with crypto, but I'm not sure what that connection is yet.

So I made a post to see if there's any Centian out there who has already formed that connection as well as to solicit any informed takes that may exist that aren't reflected in Wikipedia or dusty journals.

Anyways, check out my Cent post [here] and discuss.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기