2018년 5월 16일 수요일

Team Building


About once a year or so each team, division and group within my company have a designated day or half-day for team building activities. This could mean bowling, neon sign making, going to a ropes course, mountain climbing or any "team building" activity.

If it were up to me I'd just cut to the chase and treat my team to a fancy dinner and drinks, but I'm the youngest old man you'll ever meet.

That said I'm usually always left feeling happy and satisfied that I took part in the team building session after it finishes. There are always a few more colleagues you get to know during whatever activity you end up doing, and we always drink copious amount of liquor with a tasty meal.

Most times a little discomfort upfront ends up being worth it in the end. Cheers to keep on keeping on through it all.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기