2018년 5월 20일 일요일

The Best of the Internet (BOTI)

Sit back, relax and enjoy my man

My third 'Best of the Internet (from last week)' bounty just closed over on Cent, and I am pretty happy with the results [here].

There are so many fascinating, profound, momentous, sad, hilarious, gut wrenching, bizarre, and unique articles, memes, videos, podcasts, games, apps, Dapps, and pictures that are added to the internet every week. It's been an impossible task to keep up with it all for a very long time.

The really popular stuff - at least for a majority of people - rises to the top pretty quickly. What is popular may represent the best for some, but it isn't necessarily popular with everyone and it may not be close to being what is the best for many others.

That's where my weekly bounty on beta.cent.co comes in. Even if I am only able to get a small subset of the thousands of Cent users, that provides numerous perspectives to filter and curate the internet for me. And that is what has happened with my bounty.

This week I got the best of all the fascinating, profound, momentous, sad, hilarious, gut wrenching, bizarre, and unique articles, memes, videos, podcasts, games, apps, Dapps, and pictures posted to the internet last week all in one easy to browse list. And all for $5 plus a couple bucks in tips.

I can't be 100%, but this feels like something pretty special. There may be services or instances that may provide something similar to this, but of those instances that I can think of now, I can also come up with a million reasons why what is possible on Cent with this bounty and in general is so special and different from everything that came before it.

Enjoy everybody. And Cent on.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기