2018년 8월 21일 화요일

Reading Three Books at a Time

Normally I'm a one book at time kinda guy. Since I'm a completionist that means I wait until I finish one book until I start the next one.

At least that's how I've read books up until now. Recently I've noted that many people seem to read multiple books at a time. USV's Albert Wenger is the only name that comes to mind now, but there's more - trust me ;)

Also I recently received my annual bulk book purhases, and there are a ton of tempting titles just begging to be read. So I've decided it's time for a change.

I am in the middle of reading three titles now: Rene Gerard's 'Things Hidden Since the Foundation of the World', Ron Chernow's 'Washington: A Life', and James Surowiecki's 'The Wisdom of Crowds'. All three are incredibly engrossing and interesting.

Gerard's work is where I am concentrating the bulk of my attention and I'm reading it during my morning and evening commutes. As for the latter two, I am reading one to two chapters each before tucking into bed.

So far so good.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기