2018년 8월 1일 수요일

Serving Through Gifting

Barring any hiccups with the current negotiation I mentioned yesterday, I will be starting the next phase of my career early next month.

Until then I am basically on a month long office vacation.

With all that time in front of a monitor I expect to read the internet about 2~3 times.

Today I read a fantastic Rolling Stone article on Brock Pierce, an enlightened "Hippie King of Crypto." I'd heard the name, but up until today I had no real idea who Brock was.

Well he has quite the story. My favorite quote though from Brock pretty much sums up everything that Brock seems to be: "We’re here in service, and we serve through gifting. We’re here to take our skills – our superpowers – and figure out how to help Puerto Rico, the Earth and the people."

Serving through gifting. Gifting has never been easier with crypto gifts literally taking just a few thumb taps to carry out. Fantastic times. And a fantastic article - you should definitely check it out.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기