2018년 3월 6일 화요일

The Future of Jobs

The other day on Cent there was a bounty seeking responses from Centians regarding  their predictions on the future of jobs.

On a side note before I share my response, it's just amazing how many of my responses on Cent also stand up well as individual blog posts.

Anyways here is my response:

Every Centian is helping to materialize a new job class already.

At an atomic level Centians are single voices and perspectives. At scale Centians become whatever you need: an engaged audience, critics, brainstorming colleagues, an academy, task masters, etc.

I'm sure the form will change, but it isn't hard to imagine a future where individual Centians scour whatever the blockchain equivalent expression for 'the interwebs' is (outer chains??) to identify the remunerative posts, ads, or bounties they can reply to as a way to earn 'beer money' or maybe even a living wage.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기