2018년 10월 17일 수요일

Indian Market Segmentation

If I had to pick one country that I wish I knew more about and had a deeper understanding of I wouldn't hesitate one second before giving my answer: India.

There is just sooo much going on there. The undervalued talent, the rich diversity of cultures and of course their food just seem to the best building blocks a large, rapidly modernizing country could ask for.

But it's so big. There has to be a better way to reduce the reality of India to an easy to grasp conception.

One reduction of the Indian consumer market that I came across today that really helps to accurately reflect reality today is the Splurgers, Strivers and Survivors segmentation.

The Splurgers are the 100M affluent, urban elite. Strivers are the group 100M upwardly mobile aspiring workers. And finally Survivors are the remaining roughly 1000M people who are just getting by.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기