2018년 10월 11일 목요일

My Favorite Madmen Quotes

Madmen is something really, really special.

It is a tv show. But it is also a cinematic masterpiece. Somehow it is a soundtrack and an epic novel as well. And it never gets old.

My wife and I are *literally* on our tenth viewing of the entire series. Yep. We've watched every episode of the seven series show nine times, and ten times for four full seasons and two episodes of the fifth season.

Anyways, there is so much gold in this one show that I could go on forever, but all I want to do today is highlight some of my favorite quotes from my favorite character, Peter Dykeman Campbell.

Please enjoy these quotes that I've arranged in no particular order:
"Christ on a cracker, where do you get off?" 
"I can use my expense account if I say they are whores." 
"That is a very sensitive piece of horse flesh!" 
“Does it look like I'm wearing a skirt?" 
"Every time you jump to conclusions, Tom, you make me respect you less."

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기